Outdoor Riding/Rodeo Arena
Arrowwood schools humble beginnings began in 1915 with a small school located just outside of the village. In 1920, the Arrowwood Consolidated School (the first one in Alberta) was built on the present property. There have been additions throughout the years, and in 1965, the current building was built. In 2012 the school experienced a fire that destroyed a majority of the building, which has since been beautifully renovated.
Principal – Rachelle Prud’homme
Vice Principal – Rusty Tannant
Box 180Arrowwood, AB T0L 0B0